Apple has released a completed 10.14.2 update for macOS Mojave. This update improves the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Adds RTT (real-time text) support for Wi-Fi calling
- Adds a menu item to News for opening a story in Safari
- Resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers
- Allows administrators to enable FileVault via MDM for mobile accounts and users created by MDM
- Allows users to reset their login password at the login window when that password has expired via a password policy
- Resolves an issue that prevents displays from working when connected to MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018, if certain third-party USB graphics devices are also connected.
10.14.2 Combo Update Direct Download: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1987?locale=en_US