How to sign documents on your iPhone without a third-party app or DocuSign.
- Open the document (PDF or other) on your iPhone or iPad (works in the Photos app too)
- Tap the circled marker icon to enable Markup (usually in the bottom right or top right corner)
- Now tap the + icon and choose Signature
- Now you can pick an existing signature or tap Add or Remove Signature to manage them
- Place your signature where you’d like it and resize it by using the blue dots in the corners
- Along with your signature, you can of course add handwritten dates, initials, or anything else